Murray – Calloway County
- Pantry Food Program — The food from this program is donated by individuals, churches, and school clubs and organizations, to name a few. Families or individuals can receive this food monthly based on need.
- The USDA Commodity Food Program — This food is provided by the federal government and feeds families or individuals monthly based on income eligibility.
- Children’s Back-Pack Program — This ten-month program provides snack-type food bags each Friday afternoon to children in need to eat over the weekend when school meals are not available. Children from both school districts, city and county, and all grades are served.
- Homeless Food Pack — This program offers food, cleaning, and hygiene supplies to the homeless six times per year.
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) — Provides three bags of groceries each month to those who with low income and are sixty years of age and older.
- Starter Box — This is a one-time donation to families who have experienced a crisis, whether by fire or other event, or have moved into the Gentry House.
- Emergency Food — Non-perishable items with extended shelf dates are stored for emergencies.
- Nutritional Drinks — Provides Ensure and Boost to those in need who need extra nutrition, but cannot afford the per month cost.
- Christmas Food Box Program — Provides a meal of traditional Christmas food for families who are low income or in crisis.
- Emergency Program — Assists families in need with rent, utilities, life sustaining medication and/or medical travel.
- Nutritional and Other Informational Services — Provides all clients that receive food with nutritional facts and community information.
- Transient Program — Provides shelter and food to stranded travelers.
- Cleaning and Hygiene Program — Provides items such as toilet paper, soap, diapers, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and laundry detergent.
- Blankets and Fan Program — This seasonal program provides warmth with blankets in the winter and air circulation during the summer.
- Easter Basket Program — Provides Easter Baskets to children of families who cannot afford to purchase.
Thank You to Our Partners & Sponsors
509 North 8th Street, Murray, KY 42071
Hours of Operation: 11:00 – 3:00 (M-F)
Telephone: 270.753.NEED (6333)