Murray – Calloway County
A Message from Need Line on COVID-19 Preparedness
Need Line of Murray – Calloway County is open!!! (M-F 10am to 3pm)
We are practicing safe distancing and taking precautionary sanitation measures to keep staff, clients and volunteers as safe as possible per CDC guidelines. Please see the below changes that have been implemented for everyone’s protection.
Food Delivery Changes
1) Please park by front door and STAY IN YOUR CAR!!!!
2) We will come out and register you. Bring a piece of mail to hold up to your window showing Murray or Calloway residency.
3) THEN you will be directed to drive IN FRONT OF back awning. NOT UNDER IT.
4) STAY IN YOUR CAR…. We will load it for you!!!
Call Need Line at 270-753-6333 if you have questions. LAST WEEK we served 165 Families, and are prepared to feed many more.
PLEASE do not go hungry… We Love you
Case Work Changes
1) We are still doing casework!!
2) Park in front, and have your info to hand in.
3) We will interview by cell phone, please have your bill with you.
4) Pay as you go clients must have current (that day’s) bill. The utility company can fax it over if needed.
Our fax line is 270-767-9110
Thank you for your continued support!
Nestled in the heart of America near Kentucky Lake and Land Between the Lakes, with a population of about 39,000, Murray and Calloway County offer the perfect balance of a growing community with hometown values. Our nationally ranked city and county school systems, in addition to Murray State University, a top ranked institution, make our community the perfect place to raise a family. We place great value on community involvement and take care of our neighbors in need.
12,575 Food Distributions
10,958 Backpacks distributed in 2019
1,000+ Volunteer Hours
3,780 senior distributions
Food Donations worth $1.5M
Thank You to Our Partners & Sponsors
509 North 8th Street, Murray, KY 42071
Hours of Operation: 11:00 – 3:00 (M-F)
Telephone: 270.753.NEED (6333)